Workers' Compensation Benefits
Understanding Benefits Provided by Workers' Compensation
California employers are required to carry Workers' Compensation insurance to cover workers if they suffered injuries on the job, regardless of fault. Workers' compensation benefits can cover injuries from one-time accidents as well as repeated exposures at work.
Benefits provided under Workers' Compensation include:
- Medical Treatment and Care, including doctor's visits, tests, medication, equipment, travel costs, and other reasonable expenses towards treating your injury.
- Temporary Disability Benefits, covering wages while you are recovering from your injuries and unable to work.
- Permanent Disability Benefits, which is provided to workers who do not recover completely and have suffered a permanent physical or mental disability.
- Supplemental Job Displacement Benefit, which includes job retraining or skills enhancement if you are unable to return to your original work.
- Death Benefits, which are payable to the deceased worker's spouse, children, and other dependents.
Learn What Benefits You Are Eligible to Receive: (818) 403-3737
If you have been injured at work, turn to Rodich Law for compassionate guidance. We can discuss your situation and walk you through each step of the process, from the initial application all the way to appeals. We can represent unionized and non-unionized workers.
Whether you have been injured in the construction industry, on duty as a police officer or firefighter, or any other type of employment, our Woodland Hills Workers' Compensation lawyer can fight for your rights.
Call (818) 403-3737 to discuss your claim at no cost.