CA Workers' Compensation Appeals
Helping Injured Workers Across Woodland Hills
Thousands of Workers' Compensation applications are wrongfully denied
every year. A majority of these denials are often due to technicalities
in paperwork or insufficient evidence proving the work-related injury.
If your Workers' Compensation application has been denied, contact
The Law Offices of Gary Rodich and have our Woodland Hills lawyers guide
you through the appeals process. We have been through the appeals process
thousands of times and have an in-depth understanding of what it takes
to obtain the benefits you deserve.
Steps to Appealing Workers' Compensation
- Fill out an Application for Adjudication of Claim form and submit it to
your local DWC office.
- The DWC office will confirm it has received your application and assign
a case number. This number should be used on all documents related to
- File a Declaration of Readiness to Proceed. This form requests a hearing
with a Judge. During the hearing, the judge will look over your case and
attempt to reach a settlement with the claims administrator.
- If a settlement is not successful, a Trial can be scheduled before another
judge, who will make a decision.
- If you would like to appeal the Judge's decision to the Workers'
Compensation Appeals Board, you can file a Petition for Reconsideration
within 20 days.
- These steps are extremely complicated and unless you have intimate knowledge
of the system should not be attempted on your own.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Start by contacting an attorney at our law firm and discussing your denied
claim. We can review your situation and advise you on how to proceed with
your appeals. With decades of experience behind us, we can provide effective
guidance through every step of the process.
IF WE DO NOT WIN YOU BENEFITS, THEN YOU DO NOT PAY US LEGAL FEES.
Take action immediately, as claims are time-sensitive.
at (818) 403-3737.